Finally found that group photo of the Adventure Time gathering.
Can you find me?
Tidus and Yuna cosplayers at Artist’s Alley.
Some Legend of Zelda cosplays.
Master Hands from Super Smash Bros.
Steampunk Adventure Time anyone?
Are you making cosplay costumes? Sure. Whatever.
What material are you going to use? Oh I don’t know, how about BALLOONS?!?!?!1?!
This was the best Lumpy Space Princess cosplay hands down.
These are the few pictures I was able to take on the count of my phone dying pretty much half the time during the con.
I loved seeing all the cosplay and meeting the new people. It’s pretty cool to see the characters just roam the halls of the convention center and blending in with the crowd. Overall, I felt that there was a decent amount of good cosplayers this year.
Sooner or later, I might be brave enough to do my own cosplay. Maybe…
Here’s some of my swag from Fanime:
- A bunch of pins that I found either cute and awesome, (don’t judge, I got all three of the enemy symbols from KH, nyan cat, and a charmander in a top hat and monocle).
- My new red headphones that I originally regretted buying at first.
- I had a set of white headphones already that I was going to use for my cosplay.
- These headphones, however, had red on them and made the effort of finding the ‘red ears’ for my cosplay design much easier.
- These headphones also became useful three hours after purchase when I finally broke my latest pair of earphones.
- Anyway, continuing on with the list…
- An anime portrait of myself with my new red headphones—which I’m probably going to give to my mom when I get back home for the summer.
- A commissioned tie clip for my outfit for the B&W Ball.
- Psycho Psushi donuts.
- A poster of a ‘web comic’ from one of my favorite artists, yuumei, on dA.
- Two prints, one for Taka, one for Josep.
I seriously go through ear/headphones too quickly.